Now with the Kasambahay Bill being implemented, wouldn’t you want your loyal helpers, yayas, maids and drivers trained. Have you ever felt the need to send your yaya or household helpers to a seminar to teach them some skills you hoped they knew? Have you wanted to take training them out of your minds?
Manila Workshops is having a rerun of the Okay Ka, Yaya Ko Workshop on September 7, 2013 at the Valle Verde 5 Clubhouse. We would like to invite you to send your yaya, maid, ‘ate’, household help, ‘manang’, even drivers and houseboys, etc. to attend this workshop. It will be a whole day workshop, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, which includes sessions and interactive activities on First Aid, Child Care, Self-Development and Etiquette.
The training will include the following topics:
– Mahalin ang Sarili: teaching them about self worth and manners and etiquette, from Personal Hygiene (head to toe), – Handwashing to Personality Development (honesty, loyalty), answering the phone, how to treat guests, Home Safety, etc.
– Responsibilities/Housework: teaching them on how to clean different parts of the house, how to dispose of garbage, laundry, ironing, etc. and also how to prepare food, teach them about food safety and allergic reactions and even healthier Alternatives
– Caring For The Elderly: teaching them on how to check vital signs, proper body mechanics, sleeping and exercise
– “KID”-centered: teaching them developmental stages, baby care (cleaning, bathing, feeding) and school (homework, bantay sa school, iwas chismis, baon), Social Opportunities, Hygiene, First Aid, etc.
– Iwas Stress sa Yaya: teaching them on ho to cope with stress
The Instructor will still be Ms. Cristina Mendoza, RN.
About the Speaker:
– BS Nursing (’10), Southville International School and College
– Passed the Nursing Licensure Exam on July 2010
– Worked as a School Nurse and Preschool Teacher in The Bridge School from 2010-2012
– On call Preschool Teacher in The Bridge School (present)
– Full time Yaya Seminar Facilitator of VentureLab Business Resource Center, Inc.
The Learning Fee: Php 1800 per participant
For Groups of 2 or more helpers: Php 1500 per participant
Sign up now! All you have to do is fill out the form below and check out the payment instructions given below:
CLICK ON ‘SUBMIT’ ABOVE (below the form) BEFORE CHOOSING A PREFERRED PAYMENT OPTION.
CHOOSE A PAYMENT OPTION:
Hope to see your helpers there! 🙂