Event Phone: 09178555990
- Be a FAB Owner!
July 1, 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Have you ever dreamed of making money out of your passion for fashion? Would you like to know how you can sell your products and services online aside from just selling them on Instagram and Facebook? Then this workshop is for you.
This workshop is for:
- Individuals who would like to professionalize their fashion based businesses and would like to sell their services and creations online.
- Beginners in online store selling (website based)
- Topics that will be covered:– How to conduct an easy fast and effective customer research for your fashion based business (free 10 effective questions to be shared on the seminar day)
– How to create your merchandising plan, pricing and schedule of product release (free sample automatic excel sheet for your pricing breakdown)
– How to schedule the release of your new collection
– Prepare for your launching collection (Tips and tricks for a simple and cheap product photoshoot)
– How to create your own logo in 15 minutes
– Create your own professional website in 3 days for free!
– Ways to promote your product after your launch
– Choose your logistics partner
– How to manage customer complaints and return
Kat is a serial entrepreneur who’s passion lies in coming up with creative business ideas that can be run online. She worked for one of the Philippine’s leading Fashion Event Organizer for 5 years and then transferred into digital agency that lead her to work and live in Singapore for 3 years. In the same country, she lead a team that handle online projects for brands like Unilever, Kimberly Clark, Diageo and other multi-national companies.
She came back to the Philippines to set-up her own online fashion business, Aurelia and Amelia. A business that offers verasatile fashion accessories that are ethically and locally made with an advocacy to send underprivileged Filipino kids to school.
She was featured in Wall Street Journal on 2013 for the emergency movement she put up in Singapore to help Filipino victims of typhoon Haiyan
Hope you can join us on July 1, 2017 and #BeaFABOwner 🙂
Please bring your laptop for actual hands on activities.
Snacks will be provided.
Venue: Globe Tower