- Blog to Biz Workshop
January 27, 2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Blogging is a gateway to starting a business online.
If you’re an aspiring freelancer, consultant or online entrepreneur—and you’re not sure how to stand out and attract your potential clients…
Or if you’re a blogger or content creator and you’re looking for a way to monetize your blog, passion and skills…
…blogging and content marketing is a good place to start.
Blog to Biz: Monetize Your Passion and Skills by Blogging
Here’s what you’ll discover from this session:
1. Brand Clarity
– Get clear on your brand message, offering and niche
– Discover how you can stand out from the crowd
2. Profit Clarity
– Discover different ways you can monetize your blog, passion and skills
– A discussion on pricing and packaging
3. Content Plan
– Find out how you can use your blog as portfolio, showcase your “expertise”, and build our authority
– Content strategy for promoting your services and attracting your “soulmate clients” who are ready and willing to pay you
Who this workshop is for:
- aspiring bloggers, coaches, consultants, course creators, freelancers, content creators, and lifestyle entrepreneurs
WHO WANT TO
- build their authority and credibility
- book high-quality, paying clients
- build and grow their business online
This workshop is NOT for you if you:
- are interested in affiliate marketing or selling physical products
- don’t see the value of blogging and content marketing
- don’t take action, only complain and make excuses
- are not open to new ideas.
- don’t like connecting with people.
VENUE UPDATE: Boardroom PH
Unit 210-214 Robins Design Center 31 Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City
Across Ayala Malls The 30th and DepEd
About the trainer:
Toni is the Course Creator, Content Coach and Fempreneur behind This Happy Blogger. She helps passion-driven boss ladies turn their blog, passion and creativity into business with soul. Her work helps women entrepreneurs with attraction marketing, aligned content strategy and clarity in taking inspired action toward their goals.
She was the founder and brand ambassador behind Health Junkie and has worked with brands such as Generika Drugstore, Skechers Philippines, Oster, Arla Philippines, Bioessence, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and more.
She’s also one of the event directors at Manila Workshops, a senior writer at When In Manila, and a sought-after speaker/trainer on profitable blogging, attraction marketing, fitness freelancing and wellness in the workplace.
She co-founded WE Network (Women Professionals and Entrepreneurs Network) alongside Ginger Arboleda and Aileen De La Torre. WE Network aims to support and empower women through workshops on personal growth and entrepreneurship.
Awards: 2016 Nuffnang Awards Nominee, 2015 Bloggys Finalist
Featured in: 2nd Avenue, Voice of the Youth, Home Radio 97.9, Wave 89.1, UNTV
If you’re ready to take your blog and business to the next level by leveraging the power of HELPFUL and VALUABLE content, we hope to see you on January 27.
Let’s start our 2018 on a high note!
WHAT: Blog to Biz: Monetize Your Passion and Skills by Blogging
WHEN: January 27, 2017, Saturday, 1 PM to 5 PM
WHERE: Boardroom PH, Unit 210-214 Robins Design Center (RDC), 31 Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City. (RDC is at the street across Ayala Malls The 30th and DepEd MIMAROPA office.)
- Please check your email’s spam / junk folder for updates from Manila Workshops.
- Bring your valid ID, pen, notebook and positive attitude. 🙂
- Take advantage of the Early Bird rate, EXTENDED until January 16!!
- Regular registration and online payments will be accepted until January 24 only.
- Walk-ins won’t be allowed due to limited seating. Kindly email email@example.com to confirm your attendance so we can reserve a spot for you.
- Light snacks and coffee will be available.
You can pay online via Paypal or pay via Bank Deposit.
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Checking Account)
- Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
- Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
- Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
- Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.