- Brand Clarity
October 28, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Internet has transformed the way we communicate and do business.
Finding your unique niche and building your personal brand are crucial if you don’t want to drown in a sea of similar offerings, be it product or service.
This is true not just for businesses, but also for bloggers and online influencers.
So, how do you stand out?
Join us on October 28 in Cebu City as we discuss Brand Clarity for Bloggers and Online Entrepreneurs.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to stand out in your industry by finding your unique niche
- How to create interesting and engaging content that your audience will want to read, watch or listen
- The simple method to validate your blog, content or business idea (i.e., “Is there REALLY a need for this?”)
Blogs are becoming a gateway for starting a side hustle and growing a business.
Learn how you can leverage your personal brand so you can build a better online presence and be known in your chosen industry.
1. How do I stand out even if I’m new at this?
– Personal Branding: branding beyond design
– Your Unique Niche
2. What should I write or talk about to attract my ideal audience?
– Coming up with topics and content that your audience will love
– How do I write captivating headlines and engaging content?
3. How do I validate my ideas in the simplest and quickest way possible?
– How do I make sure that there’s a need for what I want to write or talk about?
Bonus topic: How To Build Your Authority Even If You’re Just Starting Now
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
– Bloggers and online influencers who want to be known in their niche
– Entrepreneurs who want to improve their online presence and personal brand
– Aspiring bloggers and online solopreneurs who want to build their brand and validate if their idea is profitable
– Publishers and content creators who want to grow their brand beyond design and aesthetic
This workshop is NOT for you if you’re not open to new ideas and you’re not willing to do the work.
About the facilitator
Toni is the Course Creator, Content Coach and Fempreneur behind This Happy Blogger. She helps passion-driven boss ladies turn their blog, passion and creativity into a business with soul.
She was the founder and brand ambassador behind Health Junkie and has worked with brands such as Generika Drugstore, Skechers Philippines, Oster, Arla Philippines, Bioessence, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and more.
She’s also one of the event directors at Manila Workshops, a senior writer at When In Manila, and a sought-after speaker/trainer on profitable blogging, writing, fitness freelancing and wellness in the workplace.
She co-founded WE Network (Women Professionals and Entrepreneurs Network) alongside Ginger Arboleda and Aileen De La Torre. WE Network aims to support and empower women through workshops on personal growth and entrepreneurship.
Awards: 2016 Nuffnang Awards Nominee, 2015 Bloggys Finalist
Featured in: 2nd Avenue, Voice of the Youth, Home Radio 97.9, Wave 89.1, UNTV
Join us on October 28 for a brunch meetup filled with actionable exercises and lively discussion with like-minded people.
Let’s gain Brand Clarity for your blog and business!
WHAT: (Cebu Workshops) Brand Clarity for Bloggers and Online Entrepreneurs
WHEN: October 28, 2017, Saturday, 10 AM to 2 PM
WHERE: Books & Brews Cafe – G/F Mango Square Mall, Juana Osmeña St., Cebu City
Early Bird and Buddy Rates are only available until October 24!
Regular registration and online payments will be accepted until October 27 at 4 PM.
You can pay online via Paypal or pay via Bank Deposit.
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Checking Account)
- Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
- Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
- Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
- Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.
Do you want your brand to be experienced by highly engaged bloggers and entrepreneurs? Why don’t you become a sponsor of this event? Please contact Ginger at email@example.com. Thank you.