- Branding Beyond Design
November 25, 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
How do you attract and capture your customers’ attention long enough to keep them interested and engaged?
How do you stand out so that you get your message across and connect with your dream clients?
How do you make competition irrelevant without being scammy, salesy or pushy with your marketing efforts?
These questions will be addressed in our upcoming workshop: Branding Beyond Design for bloggers, content creators and entrepreneurs.
The Internet has transformed the way we communicate and do business.
Finding your unique niche and building your personal brand are crucial if you don’t want to drown in a sea of similar services.
This is true not just for businesses, but also for bloggers and online influencers.
So, how do you stand out?
Join us on November 25 in Ortigas Center, Pasig City as we discuss Branding Beyond Design.
Learn how you can leverage your personal brand so you can build a better online presence and be known in your chosen industry.
In this workshop, we’re going to find out:
- what makes your brand unique
- how your passion and purpose can help you connect with your dream clients
- how you can make a positive impact and turn your message into a movement
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
– Passion-driven freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to improve their online presence and make a difference
– Publishers and content creators who want to grow their brand beyond design and aesthetic
– Aspiring bloggers and solopreneurs who want to build a brand based on their passion and purpose
This workshop is NOT for you if
– You’re not open to new ideas.
– You’re not willing to do the work.
– You don’t like connecting with people.
– You don’t want to give value.
About the facilitator
Toni is the Blog & Business Coach behind This Happy Blogger.
She was the founder and brand ambassador behind Health Junkie and has worked with brands such as Generika Drugstore, Skechers Philippines, Oster, Arla Philippines, Bioessence, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and more.
She’s also one of the event directors at Manila Workshops, a senior writer at When In Manila, and a sought-after speaker/trainer on profitable blogging, writing, fitness freelancing and wellness in the workplace.
She co-founded WE Network (Women Professionals and Entrepreneurs Network) alongside Ginger Arboleda and Aileen De La Torre. WE Network aims to support and empower women through workshops on personal growth and entrepreneurship.
Awards: 2016 Nuffnang Awards Nominee, 2015 Bloggys Finalist
Featured in: 2nd Avenue, Voice of the Youth, Home Radio 97.9, Wave 89.1, UNTV
Join us on November 25 for an afternoon filled with actionable exercises and lively discussion with like-minded people.
WHAT: Branding Beyond Design for bloggers, content creators and entrepreneurs
WHEN: November 25, 2017, Saturday, 1 PM to 5 PM
WHERE: Ortigas, Pasig City (exact venue To Be Announced; most probably at Unionbank Plaza)
- Please check your email’s spam / junk folder for updates from Manila Workshops.
- Bring your valid ID, pen, notebook and positive attitude. 🙂
- Early Bird and Buddy Rates are only available until November 21!
- Regular registration and online payments will be accepted until November 24 at 4 PM.
You can pay online via Paypal or pay via Bank Deposit.
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Checking Account)
- Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
- Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
- Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
- Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.