Event Phone: 09272816651
- Building a Strong Brand Using Videos
June 10, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
BUILDING YOUR BRAND THROUGH VIDEOS
Why Build Your Brand Through Video?
● Videos provide a 74% increase in visitors’ understanding of a product.
● 45.5% of Internet users view at least one video over the course of a month.
● An average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every month
● 80% of users remember the videos they watch online
● 46% of users take action after viewing a video online
● Your website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video.
● When video is included in an email there’s a 2 – 3 times increase in Click through Rates (CTR)
What you Will Learn
● Introduction (30 minutes)
○ Define your brand keywords
○ What is Video Marketing and why is it important?
○ What videos can you create vs what you actually cover
● Brand-building Video – Tools (30 minutes)
○ The Video Camera (DSLR, Mirrorless or Mobile?)
○ Video Supports and Stabilizers
○ Video Editing Software ( Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Filmora )
○ Audio Requirements
● Brand-building Video – Techniques (1 Hour)
○ How to Film Interviews
○ Filming Non-Actors or Normal People
○ Getting Great Responses from Interviewees
○ Shooting B-Roll
● Brand-building Video – Storytelling (1 Hour)
○ Basics of Storytelling
○ Storytelling for Organizations
Who should attend?
– Corporate communication professionals
– Digital marketing agency staff
– PR practitioners
– Video producers / Videographers
– Content publishers
– Or anyone using video to sell or raise awareness of a product, service or cause.
Date: June 10, 2017
Time: 9AM – 12NN
6F 100 OPL Building, C. Palanca cor. Dela Rosa St. Legazpi Village, Makati City
For more details contact:
VENI – email@example.com | 09272816651
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
We only refund payments for those who give us an advise on or before two weeks (14 days) prior to the date of the workshop.
In case of any back-outs, we advise you to notify us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using Bank Deposit
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to email@example.com. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.
Venue: Pen Brothers