Event Phone: 09228331840
- Business Registration and Taxation For Freelancers and Professionals
May 6, 2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
If you are a freelancer or a professional who has a service to offer, you would want to make sure that you are abiding by the laws established by the government: this means registering your business and knowing the right taxes that you need to pay for.
Some forego these important steps because it can be time-consuming and can be a little costly but what they do not see is that being a legitimate business that pays their taxes has many advantages.
ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING YOUR BUSINESS AND PAYING YOUR TAXES:
- Gives you peace of mind from being caught by the government for being an illegal business.
- Ensures your credibility as an entrepreneur.
- Freedom and flexibility to promote your business
- Opportunity to get bigger clients
It is important that you educate yourself about the processes and the responsibilities that your business would need to go through and fulfill.
Now if you are still clueless about all these, then let us show you through our latest workshop called:
BUSINESS REGISTRATION AND TAXATION FOR FREELANCERS AND PROFESSIONALS
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Forms of business ownership and their advantages and disadvantages- (Single proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation)
- Step-by-step procedure for filing business applications with appropriate government agencies
- Business Registration Renewal
- Dates to Remember
- What taxes you need to pay & when you need to pay
- What benefits you get from paying your taxes
This workshop is for freelancers and professionals who’d been planning to go through the process of registering and paying the right taxes for their services but are not aware of the process yet.
When and where will this workshop be held?
BUSINESS REGISTRATION AND TAXATION FOR FREELANCERS AND PROFESSIONALS will be on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 9 am to 1 pm.
The venue will be at Penbrothers, 100 C Palanca St, Legazpi Village, Makati.
Learning fees for this workshop are:
Regular – 1500 (Selling: April 24-May 5)
Early Bird – 1000 (Selling: April 1-23)
Bring A Friend – 1800 (Selling: April 1-May 5)
EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS APRIL 23!
So make sure you register now at http://manilaworkshops.com/registrationandtaxation
Venue: Pen Brothers