Event Phone: 09178555990
- Creating An Online Fashion Accessory Business for Beginners!
April 22, 2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
HI EVERYONE! WE WILL BE MOVING THIS WORKSHOP TO JULY 1, 2017 FROM 1-5PM. ALSO, WE HAVE HEARD YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND WE WILL MAKE IT A WORKSHOP FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO START ANY KIND OF ONLINE FASHION-BASED BUSINESS!
LINK TO BE POSTED HERE SOON!
Have you ever dreamed of making money out of your passion for fashion accessories? Would you like to know how you can sell them online aside from selling them in Instagram and Facebook? Then this workshop is for you.
Creating An Online Fashion Accessory Business for Beginners!
This workshop is for:
- Individuals who would like to professionalize the way they sell their fashion accessory creations online.
- Beginners in online store selling (website based)
Topics that will be covered:
- How to conduct an easy fast and effective customer research for your fashion accessory business (free 10 effective questions to be shared on the seminar day)
- How to create your merchandising plan, pricing and schedule of product release (free sample automatic excel sheet for your pricing breakdown)
- How to schedule the release of your new collection
- Prepare for your launching collection (Tips and tricks for a simple and cheap product photoshoot)
- How to create your own logo in 15 minutes
- Create your own professional website in 3 days for free!
- Ways to promote your product after your launch
- Choose your logistics partner
- How to manage customer complaints and return
Kat is a serial entrepreneur who’s passion lies in coming up with creative business ideas that can be run online. She worked for one of the Philippine’s leading Fashion Event Organizer for 5 years and then transferred into digital agency that lead her to work and live in Singapore for 3 years. In the same country, she lead a team that handle online projects for brands like Unilever, Kimberly Clark, Diageo and other multi-national companies.
She came back to the Philippines to set-up her own online fashion business, Aurelia and Amelia. A business that offers verasatile fashion accessories that are ethically and locally made with an advocacy to send underprivileged Filipino kids to school.
She was featured in Wall Street Journal on 2013 for the emergency movement she put up in Singapore to help Filipino victims of typhoon Haiyan
Hope you can join us on April 29 and #BeaFABOwner 🙂
Please bring your laptop for actual hands on activities.
Snacks will be provided.
Venue: Pen Brothers