- Facebook Ads Advanced Class: Understanding Pixels and Reports Batch 2
December 2, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
If you are one of the few who attended our Facebook Ads Basic Class, we are sure you want to learn more! Boost your sales even more before the Holidays as we bring you Facebook Ads Advanced Class Batch 2: Understanding Pixels & Reports on 02 December 2017 from 9:00 AM – 05:00 PM at the Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.
In this workshop, you will learn more about:
- How to drive online sales
- How to generate leads
- How to create Facebook Dynamic Ads
- How to use Product Catalogue
- How to use Facebook Pixels
- Installing Facebook Pixels
- Reading and understanding reports
- Business Manager Access/Account
- Facebook Ads Basics Completion
- Laptop for hands-on activity
This workshop is for:
- Social Media Managers
- Facebook Ads Strategist
- Founders/Owners of SME’s
- or to anyone who wants to level up their Facebook Ads Knowledge
Workshop Fee (Inclusive of snacks, handouts, and certificate):
- Early Bird rate is PHP 7995 until 11 November only
- Regular Rate is PHP 9995
- Bring-a-Buddy Rate is PHP 15000 (PHP 7500 per person)
* Slots will also be limited and we will close the registration once we have filled up the seats, so if you are interested, better reserve now or you lose your slot. Unfortunately, we won’t be accepting walk-ins. **
- Ej Aborleda
- Nina Mendoza
This new Facebook Ads Workshop series is supported by Facebook. All attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion signed by Facebook and Manila Workshops. You will also receive special Facebook swag!
Not yet convinced why you need to attend?
In the Case Study made by one of our Speakers, Nina Mendoza on a Business without a website. Yes, you read it right, without a website.
This establishment which sells Korean Blinds generated over 150,000 pesos in using Facebook Ads in two months. Can you believe it? Even if you do not have a big budget on advertising and a website for your portfolio, you can gain profit by simply using Facebook Ads.
Facebook has three levels of campaign structure (1) Campaigns (2) Ad Sets (3) Ads. Since the establishment has no website, the objective was Post Engagement.
Going to the Ad Sets, they created two sets with the same age range but different interests. The budget was set to PHP 50 per day.
The catch for the Call-to-Actions was the FREE estimate for the clients’ windows without any commitment needed from the customer. Google form was used to gather customer information.
Overall Results of the Campaign for 2 months:
- Spent ₱ 3,206.93
- We were able to reach 31,700 people and had Total engagement of 12,141
- Our Cost per Engagement was ₱0.26
- 8,192 people took action
- Gross Sales from this Facebook campaign – ₱ 153,930.00
More details and images from this case study will be discussed during the workshop.
You see if you know the right audience to target and their interests, your ads will definitely reach them and customers will come to you. It’s time to use Facebook Ads for your business.
For workshop inquiries, contact SAM at firstname.lastname@example.org