- Facebook Ads Basic for Beauty & Wellness Business and Licensed Professionals
November 18, 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
With the growing number of beauty and wellness enthusiasts in the Philippines. The growth of such service providers parallels the increase too. What do you need to do to gain more customers?
Simple, take your business to Facebook. A lot of people now do rely on Social Media when looking for a new place to try or services to avail. If yours are not present how can you compete?
Take a look at Hair Colors, when Balayage became a hit a lot of Salons posted photos on its availability and even posted before and after of their customer’s hair.
The same instance with Hair Removal or Underarm Whitening, customers are sometimes shy to walk-in to establishments to ask for your services. If your product catalog is available online. They can do an advanced research and go to you when they are ready.
What if you are solo practitioners, like a Dermatologist, a Chiropractor, or a Dentist, you have your own clinic in your neighborhood? You too could maximize the use of Social Media and be out there.
“Now I get it. How can I put my services out there?”
- You need to create an effective social media strategy to be able to stand out and beat your competitors.
- You need to invest in the right tools to appear in your clients’ news feeds and send the right message to them at the right time.
And to do that, you need to access the most powerful tool out there that successful businesses, big or small, use these days to leverage the power of the platform.
START USING FACEBOOK ADS!
Why spend millions for that billboard, TV or print advertisement that people will never see…when you can spend as little as P50 a day and reach thousands of people — no, even millions of people — worldwide?
Not yet convinced?
Our client’s local business spent only P3,206.93 but generated over P150K in sales for the month of June 2017.
That is almost 48 to 1 return on investment (For every 1 peso we spend on advertising, we get 48 pesos back).
They did that WITHOUT any website and with only a Facebook Page.
It really is a no-brainer.
Now, what if you never experienced running a Facebook Ad?
Or you tried creating an ad or tried boosting your post but got poor results?
Well, your worries are over!
We would like to invite you to our Facebook Ads Basics for Beauty & Wellness and Licensed Professionals!
This new Facebook Ads Workshop series is supported by Facebook. All attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion signed by Facebook and Manila Workshops. You will also receive special Facebook swag!
What you will learn and receive after attending this course:
🎯 How to effectively target the right audiences using Facebook Ads Manager to be able to maximize your reach
🎯 How to optimize your Facebook Ads Campaigns to save on your advertising spend
🎯 How to understand Reports so that you know what’s working and what’s not in real time
🎯 Hands-On activities where we create your first Facebook Ad with our Facebook Ads Experts
🎯 Be part of our exclusive Facebook Group for Facebook Ads Workshop students
🎯 Recording(runs for 28 minutes) of our video training discussing the following:
- Introduction to Marketing
- Facebook Ads – Campaign Objectives
- Setting up your Business Manager Access
This workshop is for:
- Licensed Health Professionals
- Founders/Owners of Beauty & Wellness Establishments
- Digital Marketers who handles Beauty & Wellness Brands
- Or to anyone who wants to start a career as Facebook Ads Strategist
You will be taught by:
- Julian Canita – Facebook Ads Expert
- Nina Mendoza – Facebook Ads Expert at www.ninsmendoza.com and Founder of New Smart Marketing Strategies
(Includes snacks, handouts, & certificate)
- Early Birds can avail the workshop for only PHP 3995 until 11 November
- Regular Rate is PHP 5995
- Special Promo for Barkada Learning — BRING-A-BUDDY for only PHP 3,250 per person
** Slots will also be limited and we will close the registration once we have filled up the seats, so if you are interested, better reserve now or you lose your slot. Unfortunately, we won’t be accepting walk-ins. **
Things to Bring:
- Laptop for the hands-on activity
- Government ID for identification
- A credit card, debit card, or PayPal account with at least PHP 1000 for the actual ad creation.
For more information about this workshop, feel free to contact SAM at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Holiday Inn & Suites Makati