Event Phone: 09177926880
- Freelancing for Beginners 3
January 23, 2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Aren’t you just tired? Tired of your 9-5 job? Tired of the stressful commute to your office? Tired of working for your horrible boss? Tired of working for others?
Then, why don’t you become a Freelancer?
Learn how and join one of our most popular workshops to date –-
Freelancing for Beginners Workshop 3
Marv de Leon
Hi, I’m Marv de Leon.
Like most of you, I was a yuppie. I worked in the corporate world for 18 years and had a high-paying job but was on the brink of burning out. I got tired.
Until one day, I decided: “Enough is enough!”
I needed an exit plan.
However, I didn’t know where to start.
Until, in October of 2013, I attended a big event for Filipino freelancers. There I met dozens of freelancers and a handful of successful ones who were doing it full time.
I didn’t realize until then that was already a large group of Filipinos who are working and earning from home. That was my light bulb moment!
From there, I approached those successful freelancers, picked their brains and then decided to form a community of Filipino freelancer so that I can continue learning from them.
Then, in June 2015, I took the leap, retired from corporate job and became a full-time, work from home dad. I turned into a bona fide FREELANCER.
It’s Your Turn
If you think freelancing is only for those lucky, select few people, you’re wrong.
Freelancing works and if I was able to do it, so can you. We will teach you how.
Why should I join this workshop?
Here are the 4 reasons why you should not miss this workshop:
#1 > Get simple, step-by-step training from real-life, freelancing coaches who are eager to share their business knowledge with beginners like you.
#2 > Fulfill your dream of working for yourself, earning additional income from your passions and spending more time with your family.
#3> Mastermind with peers and mentors who have blazed the trail in freelancing
#4> Take massive action, earn your first dollar and celebrate your wins with our private and exclusive freelancer community
What will I get from this workshop?
In this 1-day workshop you will learn:
- Why now is the perfect time to become a freelancer in the Philippines
- The basic, step-by-step guide in becoming a successful freelancer
- How to set the right freelancer mindset
- How to create a winning Digital Portfolio
- How to price your services and find profitable clients
- The different payment options for freelancers
- Simple registration with the BIR
- Freelancer tools and resources
- How expert freelancers are thriving in their indie business
- And a lot more!
The Freelancing for Beginners Workshop is FOR….
- Office employees who want to work as part-time freelancers or transition into full-time freelancing
- Newbies who just started freelancing and need to understand the basics
- Fresh graduates who want to earn money while looking for a job
- Stay-at-home parents who want to earn income while taking care of the family
- Retirees who still want to be productive and active and at the same time earn from freelancing activities
- Current full-time freelancers who want to review the basics and network with fellow freelancers and mentors
This workshop is NOT FOR…
- People who are looking for a get-rich quick scheme
- People who are demotivated and unwilling to take action after the workshop
- People who are not generous with their time, experience and knowledge for other freelancers during the workshop and in the community
- People who are negative and not open-minded to constructive criticism
- People who still love their day job
Results from our past Freelancing for Beginners workshop
During the last Freelancing for Beginners workshop, one of our students, Ingrid (under the pen name Anna Scott) created this prototype Digital Portfolio, which was adjudged the best digital portfolio of the day.
After the workshop, Ingrid instantly took action and created her actual Digital Portfolio at ingridients.url.ph. Immediately, graphic design clients came knocking on her door because of her epic digital portfolio.
Ingrid is just one example of someone who took action after our workshop and got truly amazing results.
You can be like Ingrid.
When and where will this workshop be held?
The Freelancing for Beginners Workshop 3 will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2016 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at the 48f of Union Bank Plaza in Meralco Avenue corner Onyx Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig.
How much is the learning fee?
The regular Learning Fee is P2,500 only. If you register on or before January 16, 2016, the Learning Fee is only P2,000.
** Spread the love and share this workshop with a friend in social media! You and your friend will get a special rate of P1,800 each.
*** Our preferred payment deposit to bank option is through our UnionBank EON account. EON, the easiest and fastest way to get your payment. Open an EON account and link it to your Paypal.
To summarize, here are the Learning Fees:
Early Bird Rate (per session) – P2,000 (until January 16, 2016)
Regular Rate (per session) – P2,500
Bring-A-Friend Rate – P3,600 or P1,800 each (Best Value)
I’m excited to join this workshop! How do I register?
Just register now at >>> www.manilaworkshops.com/f4b3
Hurry! Special discount ends on January 16, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need to bring anything during the workshop?
Although it is not required, it is advisable to bring a laptop and wifi dongle to be able to participate easily in the exercises.
Will there be wifi in the venue?
Most likely, yes. However, it would be best to bring your own wifi dongle or smart phone hotspot to be sure.
Will you provide printed handouts and worksheets?
We love mother earth and discourage wasting paper. That’s why we are requiring you to bring laptops or tablets to be able to view the digital handouts and worksheets that will be provided prior to the workshop. However, you can print them yourselves if you wish.
Since this is a full day event, will you serve food?
Yes, we will serve simple lunch, some light snacks and coffee. Please email email@example.com if you have certain food allergies.
Want to sponsor this workshop?
Do you want your brand to be experienced by highly engaged freelancers and entrepreneurs? Why don’t you become a sponsor of this event? Please contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Thank you to UnionBank EON for sponsoring this workshop. The easiest way for online freelancers to get their payment is to open a PayPal account and transfer the funds to their EON account!
Venue: Union Bank Plaza
Venue Phone: (02) 667-6388Address: