- QBO Innovation Hub
August 15, 2017
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
TURNING YOUR PASSION INTO PROFIT
Are you stuck in a 9 to 5 life and want to take control of your time? Do you want your passion to be your full-time career and source of income? Do you who want to earn from your passion but don’t know how and where to start? Or maybe you already have a business idea but are afraid of taking that plunge?
Let’s Get Down To Business is a half-day workshop that will help you discern your life goals and be equipped with the first steps you need to take to deliberately make your business come to life. If you’re ready to live a life tailor-made for your dreams, then come and join us in this adventure!
Get a glimpse of what happens during our workshops through these videos:
1st run (Makati):
2nd run (Alabang):
This workshop will…
- Help you clarify your life objectives and dreams
- Assist you in making your creative passion income-generating
- Help you set up a lifestyle that isn’t bound by time or location
- Teach you the concrete steps you need to do in order to get your business started
This workshop is for…
- jewelry and accessory makers
- graphic artists
- singers and musicians
- fashion/event stylists
- makeup artists
- voice talents
- photographers and videographers
…and all the creatives whether in animation, crafts, calligraphy, culinary, design, drawing, painting, performing arts, visual arts, and other artistic pursuits, who want to turn their passion into profit!
Discover how this workshop can help you through the testimonials from our past participants:
This workshop is made possible with the support of the following:
***Workshop fee is inclusive of workbook and snacks!***
If you are using Bank Deposit
We have 2 accounts you can use:
- 1. BPI (Peso Savings Account)
- Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
- Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
- 2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
- Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
- Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to email@example.com. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
We only refund payments for those who give us an advise on or before two weeks (14 days) prior to the date of the workshop. If workshop is on March 18, cut off date is on March 4.
In case of any back-outs, we advise you to notify us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.