- Rewire Your Brain for Abundance and Success
January 20, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
You’ve probably asked yourself one of the following questions at least once in your life.
“How come the rich become richer and the poor become poorer?”
“How come some people get what they want, and others take a loooonger time before they see any results from their efforts?”
“How can I bring more happiness and success in my life?”
Look, if you feel like you’re not yet seeing success, you’re not alone.
And the truth is, it’s not your fault.
It all boils down to your actions and values. But as creatures of habit, most of our beliefs, thoughts and actions are unconscious…
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Our brain is wired to survive. Sometimes we give in to fear so that we don’t start anything new or follow our dreams. It’s our brain’s way of keeping us safe from rejection, pain and failure.
Successful people have habituated the process of becoming successful. They have learned to rewire their brain for abundance and success so that their beliefs, thoughts, action and habit can lead to achieving their goals.
And we want to offer you the opportunity to rewire your brain for abundance and success.
Rewire your Brain for Abundance & Success in 2018 through Law of Attraction and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
VENUE UPDATE: WorkHaven Space (14th Floor Linden Suites Tower 2, 35 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City)
1-DAY FLASH SALE!!! — register for only P2,000.00
BUY 1 GET 1 SALE!!! — register w/ a buddy for only P3,600.00
About the trainers:
WHAT: How to Rewire your Brain for Abundance and Success this 2018 (through Law of Attraction and Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
WHEN: January 20, 2018, Saturday, 9 AM to 5 PM
WHERE: WorkHaven Space (14th Floor Linden Suites Tower 2, 35 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City)
- Please check your email’s spam / junk folder for updates from Manila Workshops.
- Bring your valid ID, pen, notebook and positive attitude. 🙂
- Online registration and online payments will be accepted until January 19, 7:00 PM ONLY.
- As this is a full day event, your registration comes with lunch and light snacks.
- For sponsorship inquiries, kindly send a message to email@example.com.
You can pay online via Paypal or pay via Bank Deposit.
We have 2 bank accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Checking Account)
- Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
- Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
- Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
- Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.