- Instagram Marketing for Food Business
February 3, 2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One of the most used platforms of food entrepreneurs is Instagram. Visually appealing images win customers and new customers. In this run of Mercato Academy, Instagram Marketing for Food Businesses, we will be focusing on Instagram and how to use Instagram for your food business.
The Mercato Academy series is brought to you by Mercato Centrale, Manila Workshops and Blue Spark Solutions! This is supported by Globe My Business, Zomato and Alfox Printing.
– Learn about 2018 IG’s Success Strategy Blueprint (Step by Step)
– Discover how to beat those myths in Instagram ecosystem and make money from it instead.
– How to take advantage of those fake followers also called as (BOTS)
– Discover the Essential Tools for Instagram that will save you lots of your time creating a content and focus more on your business.Even if you are not a photo and video geek.
– Learn the top secrets of some of the biggest brands on how to ace the Instagram game
– Learn Profitable Instagram ads
– Proven ways to build your own and legit follower’s database (I.G funnel)
– How to make the most of your IG profile to generate more sales.
– Practical steps to be discoverable on explore feed. Get more followers and generate more sales.
About the Instructor:
Ethical Growth Hacker/Digital Marketing Instructor & Consultant/Keynote Speaker
Rowell Austria has been doing sales and marketing for 9 years. His best experiences were his businesses. Food Carts, RTW, Jewellery, and E-commerce. You name it. He is now focusing more on managing his own digital marketing consultancy which serves several businesses in and out of the country. Aside from that, he also teaches digital marketing online and conducts live workshops. Most topics are about Social Media Marketing.
Above all, Rowell is a family-centred Daddy and Husband. He believes that the secret of true happiness is to be with your loved-ones more often. And real success is being grateful no matter how big or small your achievements are.
Venue: Pen Brothers