Event Phone: 09156360296
- NACPH 2017
November 5, 2017
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
“Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success,
but by the fear of failure.” – Larry Ellison
NACPH is an event that provides a global platform to support individuals, enterprises, and organizations through education. It is a platform for renowned speakers to share lessons and experiences that you require to elevate your success in life.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
MS. MARY BUFFETT – This year’s NACPH Keynote Speaker, a best-selling author, international speaker, entrepreneur, political and environmental activist. Ms. Buffett’s first book Buffettology, co-written with David Clark in 1997, was an immediate New York Times and Business Week best-seller. Since that time, all seven of Ms. Buffett’s books have been best-sellers. Ms. Buffett appears regularly on television as one of the top finance experts in America including CNN Business News, CNBC’s Squawk Box, Power Lunch with Bill Griffith, Bloomberg News, Fox Business News, MSNBC’s Headliners and Legends and BBC News. She has been the principal speaker for prestigious organization around the world. Ms. Buffett has worked successfully in a wide range of businesses including extensive work as a consultant to several Fortune 500 companies.
Joining Ms. Buffett are renowned speakers, trainers, and self-made millionaires such as Mr. Sean Seah (Master of Value Investing), Mr. Gerry Robert (Best-Selling Author, Mentor, and International Speaker), Mr. Jerome Tan (Serial Entrepreneur, Investor & Author of Bestseller “From Bankruptcy to Multi-Millions in 7 Years”), and Mr. Rajiv Talreja (Best-selling Author, Entrepreneur, International Speaker, Performance Coach, and Leadership Expert).
NACPH aims to change the lives of its participants and for them to learn:
- FINANCIAL EDUCATION – learn the most effective ways to make your money work harder for you (instead of working hard for your money).
- SYSTEMS FOR SUCCESS – Develop skills in business and leadership that will be practical for you. Learn sales and marketing tools, how to motivate and develop your staff, and generate more profit with cutting-edge strategies.
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Find the asset classes that will work best for you – property, commodities, and wealth creation online, and how to leverage them for maximum profit and minimum risk.
- TO BE INSPIRED – Discover ways to find fulfillment in your life by dreaming big, contributing to a cause greater than yourself, and living a life according to your design.
|Seat Category||Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate||Onsite Rate|
|(until Sept 30, 2017)||(Oct 1 – Nov 4, 2017)||(Nov 5, 2017 only)|
|VIP||Php 2,800.00||Php 4,000.00||N/A|
|General Admission||Php 1,800.00||Php 3,200.00||Php 6,000.00|
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
We only refund payments for those who give us an advise on or before two weeks (14 days) prior to the date of the workshop.
In case of any back-outs, we advise you to notify us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using Bank Deposit
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to email@example.com. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.