Event Phone: 09272816651
- Young Photographers: Photography Workshop for Kids
May 6, 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This SUMMER, we are bringing you a cool workshop for your kids!!!
Is your child aged 8-12 years old and is showing interest in taking pictures with remarkably great photos? Would you like them to enhance their talent in photography?
Manila Workshops and Paper Blush would like to invite you to our first ever Photography Workshop for Kids!
What Kids Will Learn:
1. The Camera and How It Works
• Bodies and lenses.
• Capabilities and limitations
2. Why Are We Getting Blurred Photos?
• Exposure triangle lecture and hands-on
• Aperture and depth of field
• Shutter speed and motion
3. Camera Handling and Care
4. Why you need to shoot in the best lighting conditions and finding what works.
• Light and exposure (further demo on the exposure triangle)
• Understanding light and how to use it to your advantage.
• Artificial lighting and Natural light
• Hard and soft lighting.
• Modifying light
5. Quick formulas to ensure good photos.
• Elements of composition.
• Subject, foreground, and background relationship.
• Rule of thirds.
6. Visual exercises and the IG game.
• Photo challenge
• Still life
• Abstract/IG game
Date: May 6, 2017
Venue: LAUNCHGARAGE, Industria Mall Circulo Verde
Early Bird Rate: (*extended till April 19)
1 Ticket: Php1,500.00
2 Tickets: Php2,500.00
Regular Rate: (April 20 – May 4)
1 Ticket: Php2,500.00
2 Tickets: Php3,500.00
**Workshop Fee is inclusive of handouts, certificates, giveaways and snacks!**
For more details contact:
VENI – firstname.lastname@example.org | 09272816651
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
We only refund payments for those who give us an advise on or before two weeks (14 days) prior to the date of the workshop.
In case of any back-outs, we advise you to notify us via this email: email@example.com
If you are using Bank Deposit
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.
Venue: Launch Garage