Event Phone: 09272816651
- SEO 101 for FREELANCERS
June 24, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
***For the second time this year, Manila Workshops and Pangalan.com bring you back the SEO 101 Workshop!***
Become a SEO Freelancer!
Learn the basics of search engine optimization.
SEO techniques can help make your content seen and read by the right audience.
After the SEO 101 seminar, participants should be able to:
- Determine if SEO suits them as a freelancer
- Define what SEO means
- Outline basic SEO processes
People with 1-3 years of working as a freelancer, and would like to add SEO to their skillset. Ideally, these are people with no prior experience in SEO but have a working web experience on various digital jobs.
What You Will Learn:
Morning Session | 9am-12pm with Jane Maghanoy
1) Introduction: What is SEO?
- What makes it a lucrative freelancing business?
2) How to Conduct Market Study for your Client
- Understanding your client’s business
- Studying the market and competition
- Finding the SEO opportunity
3) Understanding Keyword Research: The Backbone of SEO
- What is Keyword Research?
- Step-by-Step Guide in doing Keyword Research
- Tools to use
Afternoon Session | 1pm-4pm with Romela Iane de Leon-Ortega
1) On-page SEO: Making your Website Relevant
- Why On-page SEO is important?
- Keyword Usage and On-page Elements
- On-page Tools and Plugins
2) Off-page SEO: Winning Link Building Strategies
- What is link building and why is it important?
- Link building strategies: How to implement them?
3) Workshop Activity
- Writing meta elements
- Come up with a link building strategy
Date: June 24, 2017
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Venue: Pangalan.com Office
23/F Zuellig Building, Paseo de Roxas cor Makati Ave, Makati City
For more details contact:
VENI – email@example.com | 09272816651
POLICY ON REFUNDS:
We only refund payments for those who give us an advise on or before two weeks (14 days) prior to the date of the workshop.
In case of any back-outs, we advise you to notify us via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using Bank Deposit
We have 2 accounts you can use:
1. BPI (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: GPA Events Management Services
Account Number: BPI Peso Checking Account 1920-0279-77
2. Unionbank (Peso Savings Account)
Account Name: Geraldine Anne Therese P. Arboleda
Account Number: 1094-510441-86
After paying via bank deposit, may we request that you email a scanned copy of the validated transaction/deposit slip to email@example.com. Please indicate the training you signed up for and the name you used during registration.