Event Phone: 09255624526
- SEO 101 for Freelancers
November 12, 2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Upgrade your skill set.
Become a SEO Freelancer!
Find out why SEO remains to be one of the most lucrative businesses out there.
Learn the step-by-steps. Get a solid foundation on the basics of SEO.
Gain insight and know if SEO is right for you as a freelancer.
SIGN UP TO BEGIN LEARNING!
After the SEO 101 seminar, participants should be able to:
- Determine if SEO suits them as a freelancer
- Define what SEO means
- Outline basic SEO processes
People with 1-3 years of working as a freelancer, and would like to add SEO to their skillset.
Ideally, these are people with no prior experience in SEO but have a working web experience on various digital jobs.
What You Will Learn:
Morning Session | 9am-12pm with Jane Maghanoy
1) Introduction: What is SEO?
- What makes it a lucrative freelancing business?
2) How to Conduct Market Study for your Client
- Understanding your client’s business
- Studying the market and competition
- Finding the SEO opportunity
3) Understanding Keyword Research: The Backbone of SEO
- What is Keyword Research?
- Step-by-Step Guide in doing Keyword Research
- Tools to use
Afternoon Session | 1pm-4pm with Romela Iane de Leon-Ortega
1) On-page SEO: Making your Website Relevant
- Why On-page SEO is important?
- Keyword Usage and On-page Elements
- On-page Tools and Plugins
2) Off-page SEO: Winning Link Building Strategies
- What is link building and why is it important?
- Link building strategies: How to implement them?
3) Introduction to Google Analytics
- Basic SEO KPIs and Metrics to track
1) Jane Jimenez-Maghanoy
Jane Maghanoy is a Virtual Assistant, Entrepreneur, and WAHM Coach. She is also the Founder and Managing Director of her own company, Jass Online Solutions (www.jassonlinesolutions.com), a digital marketing agency providing online business solutions on virtual assistance, domain registration, web hosting, web design & development, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media Marketing. Jane is an Electronics Communications Engineer and worked for 9 years in the corporate world before she decided to quit her job and work from home.
2) Romela Iane de Leon-Ortega
Romela is a 10-year SEO Veteran and WAHM. She has handled various optimization projects spanning several industries, both global and local. Her usual freelance projects involve small to medium range businesses in the travel, outsourcing, and B2B markets.
Date: November 12, 2016
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Venue: Insular Health Care Makati
For more inquiries,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0927-2816651