- Starting your Online Retail Business
March 11, 2017
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
I was listening to this Audio Book yesterday on Blinkist and the topic was about how easy it is to start a business these days. The story was about two entrepreneurs who started a jobs platform overnight. Yes, you heard me, right! OVERNIGHT!
Isn’t it cool that there are already a plethora of tools that you can use to start your own business. Technology makes it easier and hey, guess what? We are here to teach you how to build an online business from scratch!
Do you want to start your eCommerce or online business, but don’t know where to start?
Then grab a seat and let us take you through a fun course!
Our speaker will be Bunnie Baulos – De Guzman. She is the successful and very down-to-earth owner of NIQUA. Niqua is Philippine brand of leather bags and accessories. You can shop at www.Ni-QUA.com (it’s such a great store!).
For those interested to see the outline, here are the things that we will be discussing!
- Identifying your product / service offering
- Different online Platforms
- Payment Options
- Process Flow
- Getting people to your store
- Bridging the brick and mortar gap
- Complaint handling
Just a few reminders:
- Lunch & snacks will be served
- Registration: 9:30 – 10:00
- Workshop will start exactly at 10 am
- The venue will be Pen Brothers, Makati
- Refunds are only acceptable if asked 14 days or more before the event. We apologize as we already have prepared for the participants by this time.
And for eSellers, you might be interested to grab this FREE 2017 eSellers’ Calendar! It’s so cute and useful!
Hope to see you there!
Venue: Pen Brothers