- Web Analytics for Business Owners and Start-ups
June 17, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We’re bringing you back Web Analytics for Business Owners and Start-ups on June 17, 2017!
Ever wonder how to improve your particular page or website? How can you understand and grasp the trends from users, page views, session duration and conversation? Why do users leave a site?
The internet landscape has become so competitive. There are millions and millions of websites, each carrying their own message that targets a specific audience. What is amazing though about being in this new era, a lot of things are now measurable. These numbers also say a lot about your target audience. One of the fast growing topics of discussion is web analytics. Wikipedia defines web analytics as the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. If you understand web analytics, it will definitely be a plus to your career or business.
Be one of the 18000+ web analytics consultants who have benefited from this course. We got a speaker from Singapore who will help us understand Web Analytics better. The original value of this workshop is at Php 100,000 for each seat. We’re bringing back our promo rate of Php 3500 per seat.
David Chan – The Most Experienced WACA Lecturer in Singapore: SEO Practitioner
David is a WACA certified Web Analytics Master. He has more than 18 years of experience in marketing and sales of IT solutions, from channel to corporate sales, field sales to marketing management. Over the last 5 years he has focused in helping clients with inbound marketing, harnessing their websites to be an effective marketing tool. His transparency and accountability in consultancy management has turned many clients into long term partners.
Besides keeping abreast with the latest SEO development and training, David has a strong passion for Conversion Optimization; couple with his experience in the sales domain. His niche is helping clients to discover their Unique Selling Proposition and translating them onto the web. His past projects include helping a premium corporate travel agency to revamp and optimize their website; also helping an International hotel chain with SEO strategy; and a major Singapore tourist attraction for digital and web consultation.
Beacon Communications/Managing Director
Linux RedHat System Administrator
Web Analytics Master(WACA)
Here’s our Course Outline:
1. What is Web Analytics? The role of the web in today’s society and the significance of Web Analytics
2. Business Analysis. Analyze businesses by utilizing proven frameworks
3. KPI and Planning. How to set intermediate targets that leads to the achievement of final goals
4. Designing a blueprint for Web Analysis. Tools and techniques necessary for web analysis and how to report analysis results
5. Analyzing Trends. How to grasp overall trends from key indicators such as users, page views, sessions, session duration and conversions
6. Analyzing Referrers. How to analyze each type of referrer including paid media which is becoming increasingly important
7. Content Analysis. Reducing Bounce rate and exit rate, reasons why users leave the a site, and how to improve a particular page or site
8. Proposals and Reports. Creating easy to understand proposals and reports.
This is for the following people:
– Product Managers, Marketing Manager, Social Media Community Managers, Product Development Managers
– Business Owners
– Freelancers, Virtual Assistants
– Speakers, Online Ambassadors and Influencers
Come and join us understand web analytics! Purchase a ticket above and you will get a confirmation email indicating the details of how to pay (please check your spam folder, too). But just in case, please deposit the payment to:
GPA Events Management Services
BPI S/A: 1920-0279-77
Email the deposit slip to email@example.com
See you there!