Event Phone: 09178555990
- W.E. Network Community Meet up
July 29, 2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
WE Network Community Meetup
Together WE Engage. Empower. Elevate.
Come and join us for this first meet up organized by Women Entrepreneurs and Professional Network (WE Network). In this meet up, you’ll meet like-minded women – women who dream big and follow their hearts – in different stages of their professional lives. Women Entrepreneurs and Professional Network (WE Network) was founded by Ginger Arboleda, Chief Executive Officer of Manila Workshops and Chief Operating Officer of Taxumo, Toni Nicolas, Blog and Lifestyle Strategist behind The Blog Babe and Aileen De La Torre, Co-Founder of SPARK Creations and Company Inc.
Aside from exchanging contacts, we’ll be exchanging stories of failures, successes, and lessons learned along the way.
This meet up is for:
– A work-at-home mom who wants to take her idea from a hobby to a business but don’t know where or how to start
– A young professional looking to move towards freelancing or entrepreneurship and need support
– An entrepreneur ready to take her business to the next level but need a push or an accountability community
If you’re one of the above, join our WE Network Community Meetup.
We know inspiration can only take you so far and we need concrete, actionable steps to go from where we are now to where we want to be.
So, here’s what you can expect to take away from the meet up:
1. True authentic connections that will cheer you on and keep you accountable to fulfill your BIG dreams.
2. Practical tools and resources for inspired actions to jumpstart your next initiative
3. Learn more about yourself and the thriving community of WE Network
We’re building a community of women who are looking to contribute more and share their expertise and experience to inspire others to live their greatest dreams. Are you in?
Hope to see you there!
Date: July 29, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Venue: UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig (14th Floor, Ubuntu Room)
For sponsorships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.