Seek advice from Business Coach, Ginger Arboleda on building a creating a Business Plan.
Over the years, I have developed skills and gained experiences as an entrepreneur. These led me to taste both successes and failures, and this, I consider to be my strength. I have experienced handling a food franchise business. I have experienced putting up a fashion retail business and being a social entrepreneur. I have experienced earning from social media and blogs. I have experienced earning from online businesses and from an offline events management company.
About Ginger Arboleda
Ginger P. Arboleda – CEO of Manila Workshops, Co-founder of several tech startups, Blogger and Business Coach
Ginger is the General Manager of Manila Workshops (GPA Events Management Services). She is also the Co-Founder of various tech start-up companies that creates mobile applications/solutions. She is also a professional blogger and brand endorser for brands such as Wilkins, Sangobion, Lotte Xylitol and Pampers. She is the program director of Love the Leap, an entrepreneurship program, and the host of GTV (http://bit.ly/gtvchannel) a YouTube channel that focuses on helping aspiring entrepreneurs build a business that they want.
She is a business and marketing coach, as well as a speaker on business and entrepreneurship. Ginger has built her brand to revolve around her mission of helping entrepreneurs love the leap that they took in order to start their own businesses.
Ginger has also been a speaker in various events, where she talked about entrepreneurship, marketing, social media and even mommyhood!
• Freelance Camp Panelist at the Start-up Week Manila 2015
• Start-up Tips and Tricks for Young Entrepreneurs, Philippine Business and SME Convention December 2014
• Entrepreneurship topics, WAHMderful Life Masterminds under Manila Workshops (2014)
• How to Create your Online Business (webinar) for the NewRichSociety.com, October 4, 2014
• How to Run an Online Store & How to Manage Multiple Projects, Real Ways to be a WAHM, Insular Life Makati, April 5, 2014
• The Art of Racket, WAHMderful Weekend, SMX Taguig Convention Center, October 27, 2013
• Setting up Mommy’s FB (Finances for Baby), Baby and Me Club Talk by Insular Life and Mothercare, October 26, 2013
• Brand and Build your Online Biz!, WAHMEO, July 27, 2013
• iBlog 7, April 1 and 2, 2011, Malcolm Theater, UP College of Law, UP Diliman, Quezon City (Topic: Offline Marketing for your Blogs)
• Blog Mo, Karerin Mo! By UP Master of Technology Management, UP Technology Management Center (Blogs and Social Media) September 30, 2010
Book a coaching session now!